Monday 21 September 2009

HW Business( THE SMALL IDEA THAT CAME TO MY MIND)


This idea is all about ice-creams. One of my plans is franchising, i know it's a small business, but we don't have a high quality ice-creams in our country.( I know we are poor!!! but never mind.) At nights, usually i think about my future, what am i gonna do when i will be an adult. So one of the minor affair, that came to my nous is to build a big 2 flored ice-cream restaurant in my country.

The land is cheap in my country, so it wont cost me a lot. But franchising will cost me much more... According to my estimates, the profit should be more then then the expenses, and all the money that i have spent. Ice-cream is a good supply, and i think it's inelastic in our country during summer. But it's elastic during winter. First floor of my entire building will be a restaurant, and the second is gonna be an ice-cream floor. I hope people will enjoy eating their ice-creams in this building, because i will provide them lot's of opportunities.


Of course i will provide backups too, and Market Researches, and i will take care about SWOT.


3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting post.

    Research Ben and Jerry's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know where you are from, but it sounds like an good idea, if you dont have one. icecream is espesically popular in the summer you know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah definitely, and ice-cream is inelastic supply during summer.(in our country))

    ReplyDelete